- Hold a Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree (or equivalent) in relevant field to the research topic (for thesis, dissertation, or research project).
- Hold a Master or PhD degree (or equivalent) in relevant field for teaching purpose. (visiting lecturer)
- Satisfy Indonesian government requirements for international researcher’s entry to Indonesia. (apply for research permit to Ministry of Research and Technology for scholars who will do their research with the period at least 3 months or more)
Preference will be given to applicants who :
- are the faculty member of a university currently involved in an organization/association in which UI is a member, or
- join this visiting scholar program under the agreed visiting scholar scheme, or
- are the faculty member of a university having agreement/MoU with UI.
- Secure your own funding during your research period at UI