Universitas Indonesia emphasizes knowledge creation and knowledge management. The outcomes must be effectively engaged in the exchange of knowledge internationally with governments, industry, alumni and the community for mutual benefit. Thus, the improvement of link and match with the private sectors and community will be prioritized.
A. Industrial Cooperation
- Universitas Indonesia has produced and patented many Intellectual Property Rights. Under the Directorate of Partnerships and Business Incubator, the intellectual products are managed and given additional values so they will be more useful in the local and global markets. You could see the list of patents here.
- Some forms of Universitas Indonesia’s industrial engagements are: Corporate scholarship program, marketing and educational service provider agreement, research cooperation, cyber campus development, agreement on the construction and utilization of UI’s building, grant agreement, insurance agreement, early recruitment program, etc.
- The summary of existing industrial cooperation could be seen here.
B. Cooperation with our Local Government
- Knowledge transfer with Indonesian local government has been practiced in many activities for many years; such as:
- Local Government Human Resources Development; Through studies at Universitas Indonesia
- Community Empowerment; through social programs in one area
- Assisting other university’s newly established faculty, funded by local government
- Regional and Industrial Cooperation Program (KSDI). Through this scheme, local governments and industries can give fund to potential students in the region to study at Universitas Indonesia.