REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
ASEP 2017 IN JAPAN
(Asian Students Environment Platform)
1 – 6 AUGUST 2017
Theme : “Biodiversity &Renovation”
On the occasion of the commencement of United Nations Decade on Biodiversity, AEONEnvironmental Foundation has been organizing ASEP from 2012, in order to develophuman resources that are active in environmental fields. Since there are no borders onenvironmental issues, students from Asian countries will deepen mutual understanding andwork on global environmental issues, by interacting with each other. This year,Chulalongkorn University is newly invited from Thailand.We have increased the number of countries participating every year. This year’s forum included participants from Cambodia, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Thailand will be held in Japan.
Program Information :
- Venue : Japan/ Tokyo, Tohoku, Chiba
- Organizer : AEON Environmental Foundation
- Sub-Organizer : Waseda University
- Participating Universities :
- Royal University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tsinghua University, China
- Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- Waseda University, Japan
- Korea University, South Korea
- University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Vietnam National University, Hanoi-Vietnam
- Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Program cost will be covered by AEON Environmental Foundation includes :
- International Flight Fare (Y class, round trip) : Jakarta – Tokyo
- Cost for stay during the period of the program (accommodation-twin rooms, 3 meals per day, transportation in Japan)
- Cost related to meetings and materials for learning during the program : off-campus venues, materials for meeting & instructors, overseas travel insurance (to cover illness, injury, and accidents while staying in Japan), and other operating expenses.
Note : transportation cost out of the period of the program (to/from airport, etc), participant selection, orientation meeting, charge of facilities, personal expenses, and other costs out of the coverage mentioned above should be covered by participants/host university.
- Undergraduate students in all major (semester 3 – 8)
- English proficiency test with minimum score of TOEFL ITP 550, IBT 62, or IELTS 6.0 (still valid and prediction test is not acceptable).
- Recent CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Having a deep interest with environmental and human security issues (shown by motivation letter and pre-essay– 1 page each of A4 about “What Our Responsibilities to Conserve Biodiversity?”)
- Recommendation letter from the faculty (at least manager of the faculty)
- Copy of latest academic transcript
- Copy of a valid passport (maximum 6 months validity from the program dates –valid until February 2018 or more)
Please submit your complete application documents (hard & soft copy) to :
Science Park Building, 1st floor
UI Depok Campus
The deadline of application is on 21 April 2017 at 3 p.m. at the latest.
We are looking forward to receive your applications.
For more information about this program, please contact :
Rektorat Building, 1st floor
UI Depok Campus
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 021 – 7888 0139