We would like to inform you the Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) which is a graduate scholarship for studying in the areas of Engineering, Technology and Management at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (Master and Doctoral Program), Thammasat University, Thailand.
Number of Scholarships: 40 continuing Scholarships
Master’s degree (2-year curriculum)
Doctoral degree (3-year curriculum)
- Full tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support)
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month comprises:
- SIIT dormitory fee (2,000 Baht per month)*
- Personal living allowance of 8,000 Baht per month
- Round trip economy travel expenses, themost direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, but not over 20,000 Baht)
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes , etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht)
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
* Scholarship recipients are required to stay at the SIIT dormitory for a period of at least 12 months. During the aforementioned period, the dormitory monthly fee of 2,000 Baht will be deducted directly from the recipient’s living allowance.
- Not a Thai citizen, nor of Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class)
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admission. (http://www.siit.tu.ac.th/graduate_introduction_en.htm)
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must comes from academic instructor/advisor)
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another typeof scholarship.
For more information please go to: http://22.214.171.124/siit/index.php/component/siit_admission_system/?controller=registration_form_new&type=1
Application deadline: 5th October 2017