- The accepted students choose the courses to be taken at the partner university.
- International Office of Universitas Indonesia makes the Learning Agreement to be approved by both universities.
- The Accepted students sign the Learning Agreements
- The Dean or Vice Dean of the faculty of the related students approves the courses and the credits to be transferred by signing the Learning Agreement.
- The Director for Education of Universitas Indonesia approves the courses and the credits to be transferred by signing the Learning Agreement.
- The students book the flight and apply the visa
- International Office of Universitas Indonesia makes the letter to the faculty to change the academic status of the students while the students are abroad.
- International Office invites the accepted students and the former participants of the exchange program to share information and experience about Student Exchange Program.
- The accepted students will confirm their availability to assist the International Office in the International events and be students buddies of the international students after returning from the program.
- The students depart to the partner university.