UI Badminton Association was established on 25 January 1990 with the Rector Decree No. 031/SK/R/UI/1990,
due to the success of UI Badminton Association at TIG XIX. This aims at providing facilities and developing badminton potential of the students.
PBUI has achieved the following success:
- The first winner of woman groups, the first and second winners of the woman single, the first and second winners of the woman
double and the third of the man group at TIG XXI in Hong Kong.
- The second winner of the woman group and the third of the man group at DKI Jakarta Student One-week Sports Championship in 1996.
- A three-time week routine activity is conducted on Mondays and Wednesdays at 14:00, and on Saturdays at 08:00 at UI Depok Gymnasium.
UI Hockey Association
PHUI was established in 1987. This took place due to the fact that those students who like this sport had an idea
to have a relevant institute for them.
- The first winner of VASE ISCI in 1996
- The second winner of HRISTN in 1997
- 3rd Place for Plate ISCI 1995
- 2nd Place for TIG XX Kuala Lumpur
- Runner Up for HR ISTN 1997
- Champion for VASE ISCI 1996
- 3rd Place for HRPT ITB Bandung, 1996
- 3rd Place for Maesa Cup 1996
- Runner Up for PIOMDA 1996
- 3rd Place IHT UI 1996.
Practicing Day : Every Monday and Wednesday starting from 16.00 at Depok Gymnasium
Volley Ball Association
The establishment of UI Volley Ball Association is meant to provide facilities and as a means to develop the students’ interests and potential in playing volley ball. This is open for all UI students.Routine activities are conducted every Thursday and Sunday starting from 16:00 at UI Depok Gymnasium.
The routine practices of this student activity unit take place on Saturdays, starting from 17:00. The unit sometimes conducts practices both among the UI students and those with other university students.
Ping Pong Association
This unit was established on 7 December 1999, a month after TIG XIX had taken place. The championships attended by the association are as follows: Open University Ping Pong Championship in 1989, Indonesia Student Ping Pong Invitation in 1990 in Yogyakarta, DKI Jakarta University Ping Pong Championship in 1990.Routine practices are conducted on Fridays, starting from 16:00 at UI Depok Pusgiwa (Student Activity Centre) Building.
Basket Ball Association
This unit is aimed at providing the facilities and as a means for those students who have the interests of playing basket ball.
The achievements are:
- The fourth winner of Indonesia Student League in 1887
- The first winners for men and women at TIG XXII in Singapore
- The first winner of the Women Medals of Indonesia Menpora (Ministry of Youths and Sports) Championship in 1998.
- The second winners of Man and Woman Groups of Soekarno Championship in 1998
Student Football Association (PSM-UI)
Originally PSM-UI was set up to provide a means for those students of the University of Indonesia who like playing foot ball and to form the team to face the student foot ball league championship in the early 1980s.Routine practices take place every Wednesday and Friday, starting from 4pm at UI Foot Ball Stadium.