This program offers you an opportunity to study at UI for one/two semesters and take a wide range of undergraduate or graduate program courses. To be able to participate in this program, you should be registered as a student in one of UI partner universities. Please check International Office in your university whether you are able to participate under this term.
As an exchange student, you can:
- study at UI for one or two semesters
- take a wide range of undergraduate or graduate courses
- obtain credit for study at UI towards your home university degree
- enhance your educational experience as well as career opportunities
- make new friends and take experience in learning diverse cultures
International Office UI tries to make sure that this information is accurate at the time of publication (May, 2013). To get further information of the current list of courses, please contact the desired faculty.