Use this unique opportunity to combine studies with cultural experiences and travelling. Be a part of one of the best learning environments in Europe and meet our inspiring professors who will teach you the latest within academics and research.
Check out the SDU International Summer School booklet to get an overview of what awaits you!
Enjoy and explore the happy spirit of Denmark and take part in a lively programme of social and cultural activities in and around the city of Odense arranged by the SDU International Summer School.
SDU INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL:
- This year we offer 27 courses from three faculties:
- Business and Social Sciences
- Two weeks of intensive courses
- Dates: 9 – 20 August 2021
- No tuition fees for students nominated through exchange agreements. (Four summer school places equal one-semester place).
- Other/additional students are welcome as fee-paying students.
- Recommendations from faculty signed by Dean or Vice Dean (only for this program, the recommendation letter can be sent after applying)
- Legalized Final transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- IRS for the last semester at UI before departing exchange
- English Proficiency Certificate
- PBT at least 550
- ITP at least 550
- iBT at least 80
- IELTS at least 6.0
- Motivation Letter
- Statement letter of willingness not to leave the country if the faculty does not give permission
- Written approval letter of departure from parents
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on 2 April 2021.
*Note: Students who have participated/enrolled in any program from International Office UI are NOT eligible