Green Recovery / Climate Solutions / Just Transition
University and high school students across the planet, along with civil society, faith organizations and businesses, will tune into 100 events in fifty countries, university-hosted regional webinars critical to our future. How can an ambitious Green Recovery based on state and local action put us on the way to solving climate change by 2030? Climate-concerned university and high school faculty worldwide, and across disciplines, will assign these webinars as homework, using them as a springboard for discussing regional climate solutions, energy justice, and a Green Recovery. Attend this webinar and use it to #MakeClimateAClass.
Date: Saturday, April 10th, 2021
Time: 10.00 – 12.00 WIB (UTC+7)
(This webinar will be held in Indonesian)
- Mohammed Ali Berawi, M.Eng.Sc, Ph.D, Executive Director of Center for Sustainable Infrastructure Development UI
- drg. Baiduri Widanarko, M.K.K.K., Ph.D, Head of International Office UI
- Dr. Ir. Ruandha Agung Sugardiman, M.Sc., General Director of Climate Change Control, Ministry of Environment and Forestry
- Ir. Bambang Susantono, MCP, MSCE, Ph.D, Vice-President for Knowledge Management and Sustainable Development, Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Nur Hidayati, National Executive Director of Wahana Lingkungan Hidup Indonesia (WALHI)
- Galang Prakasa Yusuf Putra, Founder of Energi Karya Indonesia
PLEASE REGISTER HERE to watch the webinar live. If you are unable to attend at the time of the event, we will be sharing it on our blog following the event.
For more info, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org