The application period for AUN-ACTS at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia is open.
ACTS (ASEAN Credit Transfer System) applies to the student exchange program among 26 Member Universities of the ASEAN University Network (AUN). UI undergraduate students are invited to apply for this one-semester exchange program in one of AUN (ASEAN University Network) member universities.
There will be two kinds of admission for the exchange students:
1) who wish to study online at UUM – physical exchange;
2) who wish to study online at home – virtual exchange.
- A student with active status
- Students should be at least in their 3rd semester at UI by the time of application
- Have not registered 144 credits at UI (including credits on the last semester at UI before departing for exchange) by the time of the application
- Mandatory to transfer credits from exchange period to UI
- Will not graduate from UI until the exchange period is completed
- GPA ≥ 3.2 (all majors)
- English proficiency standard:
- TOEFL PBT ≥ 550
- TOEFL ITP ≥ 550
- TOEFL iBT ≥ 79
- IELTS ≥ 6.5
If the host university has higher eligibility, we will follow the eligibility of the host university.
- Recommendations from faculty signed by Dean or Vice Dean
- Legalized Final transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- IRS for the last semester at UI before departing exchange
- English Proficiency Certificate
- PBT at least 550
- ITP at least 550
- iBT at least 79
- IELTS at least 6.5
- Motivation Letter
- Study Plan
- ACTS Application Form
- Other documents required by the proposed university
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online here
- Submit all requirements to the International Office before 17 December (for physical) and 31 December 2021 (for virtual).
For Physical exchange: 17 December 2021
For Virtual Exchange: 31 December 2021