UI undergraduate students are invited to participate in this short course online program, focusing on Korean Language and Culture Studies. This program is a self-funded program, with no scholarship offered.
Earn 2 university credits, Tuition exemption
[ Course name: An Introduction to Korea for International Students ]
- Currently enrolled in a KNU partner university undergraduate program
- Proficient in English and interested in Korean language and culture
Prepare all the documents needed and apply to this program to become part of the community and to find many opportunities to make friends, learn something new and enrich your global experience. Applicants should prepare their recommendation letter signed by the dean or vice-dean of faculty and academic transcript to apply. Please send the documents to email@example.com at the latest on 20 December 2021.
– Please note that lectures will be offered in English on Zoom.
– You will get an online application link from KNU after you have been nominated by your home university.
– You are required to participate diligently in all lectures and programs.
– Please apply for a ‘Culture Day’ presentation if you want to introduce your country or show your talent.
*Note: Students who have previously participated/enrolled in any program from International Office UI are NOT eligible to join this program.