The 2022 Winter International Student Experience is a unique program specifically designed for students who are interested in learning more about Korea’s history, culture, and language. It is a three-week program that will take place entirely online from January 10 to January 28, 2022. It will consist of the Korean language, history, and culture courses that will provide an excellent chance for your university’s students to deepen their studies and explore their interests from the safety and comfort of home.
Learn how to write Korean correctly, and have discussions while taking Korean Language courses at Sungkyunkwan University.
Learn about Korea’s past and the present through popular culture, politics, philosophy, history, and traditions.
Career Special Lecture
Concerned about your career after graduating with a Korean Language degree?
Check out our Guidance Seminar covering employment, interpretation & translation, and career advice!
- WISE SCHEDULE: JAN 7 ~ JAN 29, 2022
- COURSE SCHEDULE: JAN 10 ~ JAN 28, 2022
- 7 LANGUAGE COURSES ( 5 IN KOREAN, 2 IN ENGLISH )
- 5 KOREAN STUDIES COURSES ( IN KOREAN)
- COURSE IN KOREAN: 2 CREDIT PER COURSE COURSE IN ENGLISH: 1 CREDIT PER COURSE
- 15 HOURS FOR 1 CREDIT
Every course is online, however, the lecture type of each course may differ. Speaking courses are real-time based and the rest of the courses may vary
- Document required: Recommendation Letter from Faculty (min. Vice Dean I)
- send the Recommendation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com