Ocha Summer Program 2022 will be conducted online. We are happy to announce our online course offer for 2022summer!
This program provides intensive courses for students of partner universities from both domestic and overseas, as well as undergraduate and graduate students of Ochanomizu University. All classes are multi-cultural, aiming for students’ leadership development and promotion of international exchanges.
|Registration fee: 10,000 JPY (Non refundable) / Tuition fee: waved for partners universites|
・All participants of the Summer Program are required to pay 10,000 JPY registration fee (Non-refundable)
・Tuition fee is waived for partner universities
The scholarship is not awarded to any students since the program no longer involves traveling to Japan.
How to Apply
To be nominated, please send the documents required below:
- Recommendation Letter from faculty signed by Dean or Vice Dean. In this recommendation letter, please indicate:
- The outbound exchange scheme that your faculty support and acknowledge (only online or only offline or both online and offline schemes are supported and acknowledged)
- Students will not graduate from UI until the exchange program is completed
- Academic credits earned from exchange programs abroad can be converted to UI
- Legalized Final transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- Fill out the Motivation Paper here
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on 22 February 2022.