Provide an opportunity for Universitas Indonesia students who are participating in the outbound mobility exchange program.
Here are some things to consider
- UI RISE scholarship is offered to undergraduate or graduate exchange students from Universitas Indonesia.
- Applicants must not receive any scholarship from the host university/government/other institution.
- Applicants must complete all the requirements and documents for the exchange program.
- Applicants must already be selected and nominated for the exchange program managed by International Office Universitas Indonesia.
- Applicants must already receive at least NoA (Notification of Acceptance) from the host university.
- Applicants need to submit UI RISE Statement Letter.
- Applicants need to submit UI RISE_Financial Statement Letter.
- The scholarship will be given after the UI RISE recipients have arrived at the host university.
- Recipients of UI RISE will need to provide any necessary financial report
- Block grant IDR 20,000,000 for one semester
- Kindly submit your Notification of Acceptance(NoA)/Letter of Acceptance(LoA) from the Host University, UI RISE Statement Letter, and Financial Statement Letter Form through email email@example.com with the subject: UI RISE_Documents Scholarship.
- All documents have to be merged into 1 (one) pdf format file, in the order listed above.
- Please include a description of your family on your UI RISE Financial Statement Letter.
Application Closing Date : 30 June 2022
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : international.ui.ac.id