Chuo University, Japan offers programs for graduate students in all subjects that have never participated in any program from the International Office.
FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- UI Student with active status
- Students should be at the minimum, in their 2nd semester at UI, at the time of application.
- Have not registered 40 credits at UI (Including credits on the last semester at UI before departing for exchange) by the time of application.
- Mandatory to transfer credits exchange period to UI.
- Will not graduate from UI, until the exchange period is completed.
- GPA minimum 3.2 (all major)
- TOEFL/IELTS :
- TOEFL ITP: 550
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL IBT: 79
- IELTS: 6.5
- Mandatory to purchase International Insurance that covers Covid-19 Treatment
Required Documents :
- Recommendation Letter from faculty signed by Dean or Vice DeanIn this recommendation letter, please indicate:
- The outbound exchange scheme that your faculty support and acknowledge (only online or only offline or both online and offline schemes are supported and acknowledged)
- Students will not graduate from UI until the exchange program is completed
- Academic credits earned from exchange programs abroad can be converted to UI
- Legalized Final transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- IRS for last semester at UI before departing exchange
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Motivation Letter
- Statement letter of willingness not to leave the country if the faculty does not give permission
- Written approval letter of departure from parents
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on 12 August 2022.
Students who have previously participated/enrolled in any program from International Office UI are NOT eligible to join this program.