The Engineering Summer School UKM (ESSU) is all about engineering and technologies. ESSU 2022 is offering a 4-week virtual programme that provides you with the opportunity to study the various engineering and architecture disciplines. A total of 6 undergraduate courses are offered which will run concurrently with about 42 hours of 2/3 credits will be awarded to participants upon successful completion of the programme based on the assessment. By joining this summer programme, students can learn more about Malaysian culture, leadership and communication through extra activities organized by UKM Global which are included in this programme.
|Date:||8th August – 2nd September 2022|
|Virtual Platform:||Zoom Meeting / Microsoft Teams / UKMFOLIO|
|/ Length:||4 weeks|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||▸ KKKL3233 System Design|
|Civil Engineering||▸ KKCE1112 Programming for Engineers|
|Chemical Engineering||▸ KKKR3723 Utility and Pressure Vessel Design|
|Engineering Education||▸ KKKQ2123 Differential Equation|
|Mechanical Engineering||▸ KKKM4672 Ceramics Processing|
|Architecture||▸ KKAB1213 History of Architecture|
Requirements and Eligibility
- An undergraduate student from a science and technology background.
- Be nominated by the home university.
- Registered as a full-time student at home university.
- Have good English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of UKM or hosts.
- Be prepared to follow each scheduled session throughout the programme.
- IRS for last semester at UI before departing exchange
- English Proficiency Certificate
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on 24 July 2022