Kyunghee University, South Korea offers a student exchange program for undergraduates in all subjects in semester 3 (min) and has never participated in any program from the International Office.
FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- UI student with active status.
- Students should be at the minimum, in their 3rd semester at UI, at the time of application.
- Have not registered 144 credits at UI (Including credits on the last semester at UI before departing for exchange) by the time of application.
- Mandatory to transfer credits exchange period to UI.
- Will not graduate from UI until the exchange period is completed.
- GPA min. 3.2 (all major)
- English Proficiency Standard:
– TOEFL iBT min. 79
– IELTS min. 6.5
- Mandatory to purchase International Insurance that covers Covid-19 Treatment
- A faculty recommendation letter signed by Dean or Vice Dean with particular information needs to be included. Please see the last slide for detailed information about it.
- Legalized latest transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- IRS for last semester at UI before departing exchange
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Motivation Letter
- Statement letter of willingness not to leave the country if the faculty does not give permission
- Written approval letter of departure from parents
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on October 14th 2022.
– If the host university has higher eligibility, we will follow the eligibility of the host university.
– Students who have previously participated/enrolled in any program from International Office UI are NOT eligible to join this program.