What is Erasmus ICM?
International Credit Mobility (ICM) is an Erasmus + Key Action 1 project which aims to facilitate exchange and education links between European and international partners. Erasmus+ KA107 (Non-European Countries) Staff Mobility for Training (STT) is a mobility activity that supports the professional development of administrative staff in Higher Education Institutions (HEI) in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a partner HEI, or at another relevant organization in the program countries.
The current call for applications covers bilateral staff mobility between Universitas Indonesia and Sabancı University.
Call Dates: 26 January 2023
Deadline: 12 February 2023
Who is Eligible?
- Applicants must be Employed at Universitas Indonesia
- Candidates should have a contractual relationship with Universitas Indonesia
- Have a minimum English proficiency level of B2 (The language of instruction at Sabanci University is English)
- Based on Host University Criteria, priority will be given to those who are in charge of the International Mobility or Erasmus+ program.
Possible Slots and Grants
|Home University||Host University||Slots|
|Universitas Indonesia||Sabancı University, İstanbul, Turkey (SU)||1|
Daily Grant Amounts
For the staff mobility period, the grant per day is 140 €.
Travel Grant by Distance
In addition to the daily grants, the travel grant is calculated by using the “Distance Calculator” below:
|Travel Distance||Travel Grant|
|20-99 km||20 €|
|100-499 km||180 €|
|500-1999 km||275 €|
|2000-2999 km||360 €|
|3000-3999 km||530 €|
|4000-7999 km||820 €|
|8000+ km||1.500 €|
Erasmus+ Special Needs Support
Erasmus+ pays particular attention to guidance, reception, physical accessibility, pedagogical and technical support services, and, especially, financing the extra costs for students and staff whose physical, mental, or health-related conditions are such that their participation in Erasmus+ would not be possible without extra financial support. This is to ensure that beneficiaries can take full advantage of an Erasmus+ mobility experience. SU IRO in consultation with the disability office will help beneficiaries to apply for additional funding for their special needs.
- Recommendation letters (Head of Office for staff)
- Project plan related to internationalization that will be developed in the faculty or in each office
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to email@example.com at the latest on 12 February 2023