A comprehensive summer program of over 4.5 weeks has been specially curated to build and enhance key skill sets that are important for students to be Future Ready. Both NTU and specially selected ACI students shall be invited to embark on a TF learning journey. ACI students shall first travel to Singapore to meet up with NTU students for cultural and academic immersion.
At NTU, they will be assigned to take an Entrepreneurship course, attend workshops and lectures covering Design/System thinking, intercultural and holistic resilience competencies and apply the learnings to solve an SDG issue within a multicultural and interdisciplinary team. This shall build hands-on learning experience and allow the students to be more confident to solve real-world issues within the heart of Global Asia.
Upon the completion of their initial learning journey at NTU, all TF LEaRN scholars shall travel to a nearby Asian country hosted by one of the TF LEaRN Asian Partner Institutions to complete the second part of their learning journey.
Program Duration: 28 June 2023 to 29 July 2023 (inclusive of traveling)
Click here to download the Information Sheet
FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- UI student with active status.
- Students should be at the minimum, in their 3rd semester at UI, at the time of application.
- Have not registered 144 credits at UI (Including credits on the last semester at UI before departing for exchange) by the time of application.
- Mandatory to transfer credits exchange period to UI.
- Will not graduate from UI until the exchange period is completed.
- GPA min. 3.2 (all major)
- English Proficiency Standard:
– TOEFL PBT min. 550
– TOEFL ITP min. 550
– TOEFL iBT min. 79
– IELTS min. 6.5
- Mandatory to purchase International Insurance that covers Covid-19 Treatment
- Mandatory to have a passport before applying
- Hold leadership positions in any of the university student activity clubs and/or be involved in community service
- A faculty recommendation letter signed by Dean or Vice Dean with particular information needs to be included. Please read “NOTES” for detailed information about it.
- Legalized latest transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- IRS for last semester at UI before departing exchange
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Motivation Letter
- Statement letter of willingness not to leave the country if the faculty does not give permission
- Written approval letter of departure from parents
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to email@example.com at the latest on January 20th, 2023.
- If the host university has higher eligibility, we will follow the eligibility of the host university.
- Students who have previously participated/enrolled in any program from International Office UI are NOT eligible to join this program.
- In the recommendation letter, please indicate:
- The Outbound Exchange Scheme that your faculty support and acknowledge. (only online or only offline or both online and offline schemes are supported and acknowledged)
- The student will not graduate from UI until the exchange program is completed.
- Academic credits earned from exchange programs abroad can be converted/transferred to UI.