Queen’s University, Canada offers a student exchange program for undergraduates in semester 3 (min) and has never participated in any program from the International Office.
This program is eligible for the following majors only:
Black Studies || Economics || Employment Relations || Environmental Studies || Gender Studies || Geography || Global Development Studies || Indigenous Studies || Kinesiology & Health Studies || Political Studies || Psychology || Sociology
Anishinaabemowin || Arabic || Art History || Chinese || Classical Studies || English Language and Literature || French Studies || German Language and Studies || Hebrew || Hispanic Studies || History || Italian || Japanese || Jewish Studies || Languages, Literatures and Cultures || Linguistics || Mohawk || Philosophy || Portuguese || Religious Studies || Spanish and Latin American Studies
Drama || Film & Media || Media & Performance Production || Music || Music Theatre
Life & Physical Sciences
Astrophysics || Biochemistry || Biology || Biotechnology || Chemistry || Computing || Environmental Science || Geography || Geological Sciences || Kinesiology || Life Sciences || Mathematical Physics || Mathematics || Physics || Psychology || Statistics
FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- UI student with active status.
- Students should be at the minimum, in their 3rd semester at UI, at the time of application.
- Have not registered 144 credits at UI (Including credits on the last semester at UI before departing for exchange) by the time of application.
- Mandatory to transfer credits exchange period to UI.
- Will not graduate from UI until the exchange period is completed.
- GPA min. 3.2 (all major)
- English Proficiency Standard:
– TOEFL iBT min. 80
– IELTS min. 6.5
– Duolingo equals IELTS 6.5
- Mandatory to purchase International Insurance that covers Covid-19 Treatment
- Mandatory to have a passport before applying
- Never participate in IISMA and other physical exchange programs and never participate in an abroad program with a scholarship that manages by IO UI
- A faculty recommendation letter signed by Dean or Vice Dean with particular information needs to be included. Please read “NOTES” for detailed information about it.
- Legalized latest transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- IRS for last semester at UI before departing exchange
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Motivation Letter
- Statement letter of willingness not to leave the country if the faculty does not give permission
- Written approval letter of departure from parents
*Recommendation letter can be provided by your Faculty
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on March 6th, 2023.
LIVING EXPENSES (estimated)
To see the estimated living cost and budget plan for your studies, please visit this link: https://international.ui.ac.id/living-expenses/
- If the host university has higher eligibility, we will follow the eligibility of the host university.
- Students who have previously participated/enrolled in any program from International Office UI are NOT eligible to join this program.
- In the recommendation letter, please indicate:
- The Outbound Exchange Scheme that your faculty support and acknowledge. (only online or only offline or both online and offline schemes are supported and acknowledged)
- The student will not graduate from UI until the exchange program is completed.
- Academic credits earned from exchange programs abroad can be converted/transferred to UI.