2023 PNU Summer School is going to provide Korean courses and activities for experiencing Korean culture in terms of sustainable development, which is an international topic.
We are more confident than ever that it will be the 2023 PNU Summer Program that can suggest viewpoints to prepare for the future for students of this generation through education and activities regarding Sustainable Development.
• 30 hours of basic or intermediate Korean language courses according to the student’s level
• Experiencing Korean culture by visiting attractive tourist spots in Busan: Gamcheon Culture Village, Nampo-dong Gukje Market, Lotte World Adventure Busan, Haeundae Blueline Park
• Cultural activities and field trips related to Sustainable Development: Haeundae Beach Combing, DIY recycling classes (making flowerpots, food wraps, candles. and more recycled products with coffee grounds and Beeswax)
• K-culture activities: Taekwondo and K-pop dance class
• Non-credit three special lectures on Sustainable Development by PNU professors(3 hours each)
Nomination and Application from March 1 to May 5
The online nomination is available at https://sep.pusan.ac.kr/
The online application is available at https://sep.pusan.ac.kr/