Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines offers a student exchange program for undergraduates from all majors in semester 3 (min) and has never participated in any program from the International Office. The program is supported by the AUN-ACTS (ASEAN University Network-ASEAN Credit Transfer System), a student-centered system for student mobility among AUN member universities.
FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- UI student with active status.
- Students should be at the minimum, in their 3rd semester at UI, at the time of application.
- Have not registered 144 credits at UI (Including credits on the last semester at UI before departing for exchange) by the time of application.
- Mandatory to transfer credits exchange period to UI.
- Will not graduate from UI until the exchange period is completed.
- GPA min. 3.2 (all major)
- English Proficiency Standard:
– TOEFL PBT min. 550
– TOEFL ITP min. 550
– TOEFL iBT min. 80
– IELTS min. 6.5
- Mandatory to purchase International Insurance that covers Covid-19 Treatment
- Mandatory to have a passport before applying
- Never participate in IISMA and other physical exchange programs and never participate in an abroad program with a scholarship that manages by IO UI
- A faculty recommendation letter signed by Dean or Vice Dean with particular information needs to be included. Please read “NOTES” for detailed information about it.
- Legalized latest transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- IRS for last semester at UI before departing exchange
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Motivation Letter
- Statement letter of willingness not to leave the country if the faculty does not give permission
- Written approval letter of departure from parents
- Study Plan
All documents should be in PDF format and be sent in ZIP file with the name format like this ‘Full Name_Host University’, e.g. Yura Meirani_Chulalongkorn University. Send the documents to email:firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on March 23rd, 2023.
Important documents for reference:
- If the host university has higher eligibility, we will follow the eligibility of the host university.
- Students who have previously participated/enrolled in any program from International Office UI are NOT eligible to join this program.
- In the recommendation letter, please indicate:
- The Outbound Exchange Scheme that your faculty support and acknowledge. (only online or only offline or both online and offline schemes are supported and acknowledged)
- The student will not graduate from UI until the exchange program is completed.
- Academic credits earned from exchange programs abroad can be converted/transferred to UI.