ISS is Feng Chia University’s 3-week exchange program, offering to international students who want to study the Chinese language, Introduction of Marketing and Culture in Taiwan intensively.
Students can take not only an academic course taught in English at Feng Chia University but also a Chinese language & culture learning with various activities and cultural trips.
Assessment will take place throughout the classes and successful students will be awarded 3 credits (3 ECTS).
Course: Introduction of Marketing and Culture in Taiwan (2 credits)
– Marketing and Culture Introduction
– Sales and Promotion
– Multinational Marketing
– Taiwanese Food Culture
– Taiwanese Religious Culture
– Aboriginal Instrument Learning
Course: Chinese Language (1 credit)
– Basic Pronunciation
– Four tones in Mandarin Chinese
– Number and time
– Ordering food
Program Duration: 11-31 July 2021 in Taichung
Application Deadline: 30 April 2021
Click here to go to the application link (applicants may register by themselves, no nomination/registration to AGE is required)
- Applicants are responsible for their expenses during the program, including travel costs, visa, tuition, and other personal expenses.
- Courses and schedules may be subject to change, depending on the pandemic situation in Taiwan.
- Contact Miss Yang (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the OIA website for updated information.