CUSTOMIZED SHORT COURSE
Customized Short Course on Various Aspects of Indonesia is a non-credit earning program as designed per request (customized program). It is a comprehensive program for International Students offering a study about contemporary Indonesia in its different aspects such as economy, law, arts and popular culture, history, social, politics, urban studies, sustainable development, tropical disease, public health, and pharmacy while learning and experiencing Indonesian language and culture.
The purpose of this program is to equip the students with a breadth of knowledge about Indonesia and to analyze with relevant approaches on various issues (social, cultural, economic, science, and health) related to Indonesia.
The program is designed for undergraduate and first year postgraduate students (master’s and doctoral levels) in various subjects on health cluster, science and technology, also social and humanities.
Students are challenged to discuss their views and gain new insight with lecturers, researchers, and knowledgeable professors about the issues. Field trips are also included in this program. Students will visit Indonesian or international institutions such as Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bank of Indonesia or World Bank, etc.
- Indonesian Language Course
- Home Stay
- Traditional Batik or Music Workshop
Excursions include visits to Indonesia Miniature Park (Taman Mini Indonesia Indah), experience program of Traditional Indonesian Farming Life, or learn Indonesian traditional music instrument at Saung Angklung Mang Udjo in Bandung.
- Introduction to Indonesian Culture and Society
- Traditional Arts, Musics, and Crafts
- Religion in Indonesia: Practices and Ethics
- Today’s Politics in Indonesia
- Today’s Economy and Social Development in Indonesia
- Indonesian Foreign Policy and International Relations
- Management and Corporate Culture in Indonesia
- Islamic Economy
- Transnational Organized Crime
- Tropical and Communicable Diseases
- Resilient City and Renewable Energy
We offer competitive program cost as mutually agreed. The program fee includes:
- Course fee
- Field trips/Excursion Programs and Transports
- Airport Pick-up Service
HOW TO APPLY
Customized Short Course Programs are specifically tailor-made upon request of our partner universities. For this purpose, partner university will need to fill out Pre-program Arrangement Form as well as the Application Form for each individual participant. Please click registration button below to fill out the forms.