Bahasa Indonesia as a medium of instruction
- Master degree in relevant major
- Demonstrate good skill in Bahasa Indonesia
- Demonstrate good skill in English
- Non Indonesian passport
- Latest color photo (full face without hat/glasses/accessories)
- Master degree certificate
- Master degree transcript
- English Proficiency certificate: International TOEFL (www.ets.org) with minimum score of 173(CBT); or 61(iBT) or IELTS (http://ielts.org) with minimum score of 5.5 TOEFL/IELTS score are valid for two years from the test date. If you have or will have received a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, you do not need to submit TOEFL/IELTS certificate.
For Faculty of Economics and Business, Faculty of Law, and Faculty of Humanities applicant, TOEFL score must above 213(CBT); or 80(iBT) or IELTS score must above 6.
For Nutrition Department (Faculty of Medicine) applicant, IELTS score must above 6.5.
- Indonesian language proficiency test (TIBA) certificate with minimum score of 4, or Indonesian Language Score (BIPA) certificate with minimum level of 3. TIBA/BIPA certificate is mandatory document, except those from high school with entirely the class in Bahasa Indonesia.
For Faculty of Economic and Business applicant, student should have TIBA certificate with minimum score of 5
- Faculty of Economics and Business applicant should submit common entry examination score (e.g. GRE or GMAT) with minimum score of 500.
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letter
- Health Certificate
- Nutrition, Faculty of Medicine
- The candidates hold a Master’s Degree in nutrition or health related sciences with high academic standing of the cumulative index or Grade Point Average of > 3 (from the maximum of 4).
- Provide a brief research pre-proposal on the relevant topic of nutrition aspect.
- Submit two (2) reference letter from their former supervisors or advisors and/or their former lecturer and/or head of department.
- Have secured a scholarship for funding during PhD Studentship.
- Medical Science, Faculty of Medicine
- The candidates hold a Master’s Degree from accreditated university in Indonesia or overseas.
- Submit documents to Medical Science departement: Master’s Degree certificate and transcript, recommendation letter, study permit from head of department or director origin institution, a research pre-proposal.
- Nutrition, Faculty of Medicine
- All of the documents are submitted online on the registration account.
- Re-check your online application status to ensure all of the form completely filled and all of the documents successfully submitted.
Pay registration fee with money transfer to the following account number :
Registration fee : USD 100
Bank Name : BNI
Branch : UI Depok
Account Name : Universitas Indonesia
Account No. : 127.300.0035
Swift Code : BNINIDJAUID
|1||Faculty of Medicine||Medicine|
|2||Faculty of Dentistry||Dentistry|
|3||Faculty of Public Health||Public Health Science|
|4||Faculty of Nursing||Nursing Science|
|5||Faculty of Pharmacy||Pharmacy|
|6||Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science|
|7||Faculty of Computer Science||Computer Science|
|8||Faculty of Law||Law|
|9||Faculty of Psychology||Psychology|
|10||Faculty of Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Metalurgy and Materials|
|11||Faculty of Economics and Business||Economics|
|12||Faculty of Humanities||Archeology|
|13||Environmental Science||Environmental Science|
*Not all of the courses offered in admission program.