The University provides 13 units campus busses as the campus transportation means. The busses routinely start their inside campus journey from 07.00 – 21.00
In providing a transportation service for outside-campus activities, in particular, UI provides affordable AC and non-AC busses for activities like study tour, field research, others.
The Rental Procedures:
- File a written proposal to the Students Affair and Alumni Relationship Deputy, at the UI Administrational Center Building, sixth floor (Phone: +62-21-7866403 / Fax: +62-21-7863453)
- Pay the rental fee at least one week before the rent date through UI Depok Campus BNI on behalf the Vice Rector III/Pusgiwa, acc. No: 464 393 029
- Submit the payment receipt to the Students Affair and Alumni Relationship Deputy u/p Mr. Budimanto or Mr. Kadeni
- Cancellation three days before the rent day will be charged 10% of the fee
- Cancellation on the rent day will be charged 30% of the rent fee.