The Government of the Republic Indonesia trough Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education offers KNB Scholarship, in which Universitas Indonesia is one of host higher education institutions.
KNB scholarship provides the opportunity for potential students in developing countries to develop their knowledge and competencies that will subsequently enhance their chances to fulfill those roles back in their home countries. The KNB scholarship opens the opportunity to experience life in the culturally most diverse nation in the world while studying and earning a master degree.
The scholarship is offered to potential students from developing countries to earn their Master Degree at prominent university in Indonesia. Officially launched in 2006 by the Directorate General of Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia, this program has been attracting a significant number of applicants, as by 2015, 896 students from 64 countries had been awarded this scholarship.
- Having maximum age of 35 year-old
- Having a bachelor degree for applying a master degree program
- Having a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
- Completing the on-line application form
- Signing a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management for the successful candidates prior to the departure to Indonesia.
- Downloading the Invitation Letter posted in the KNB Scholarship website
- Submitting the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
- Completing the online application for selection process at https://knb.ristekdikti.go.id/
- Receiving the selection result broadcasted online in the KNB Scholarship Website and/or officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
- A Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- A Recommendation letter from your government
- Two Academic Recommendation letters
- A Scanned passport (personal data page only)
- A Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcript (in English)
- A Scanned TOEFL/IELTS/other English Proficiency certificate obtained within the last 2 Years
- A Scanned Medical Statement
Application period open 1 March 2017
Application period closed 30 May 2017
Click here to download KNB Application Guide 2017