ASEAN Young Socialpreneurs Program is a biennial program organized by the GEO FISIPOL Universitas Gadjah Mada to bring together young social entrepreneurs from ASEAN and Timor-Leste and immerse the participants in a collective forum of scholars, practitioners, and professionals. Through two weeks of stimulating program and activities, AYSPP 2019 aims at improving the participants’ critical understanding and social awareness in this increasingly wider digital society. As aspects of Information and Communication Technology are consistently advancing, society is expected to effectively harness the arts of the digital world. Noting the positive trend of ASEAN’s powerhouse economy, making essential uses of technology is pivotal for enterprises. Thus, AYSPP 2019 will then raise the theme: “Advancing the Sustainability of ASEAN through the Cultivation of Digital Ecosystem”
1. The competition requires a team to consist of 1 – 3 student(s) or youth in the age of 16 – 30 years old.
2. The member of the team must be:
- A student from a university or youth from an organization originated from ASEAN member countries; or
- A student or youth from other countries across the globe who has social entrepreneurship projects in ASEAN member countries.
3. The social entrepreneurship project or business proposed must be between 1-3 years, and the business model could refer to the priority goals mentioned in the dashboard of the website.
4. A team may consist of students or youth from different institutions and/or countries.
5. In the case of a cross-border team, the team can only be admitted from where the social entrepreneurship project is conducted.
6. A person can only be registered in one team.
1. The team must fill the online registration form on AYSPP 2019 official website by creating an account, create an account here.
2. The team must:
- Submit a statement letter confirming that the social entrepreneurship project or business proposed is between 1-3 years. Please refer to this template;
- Submit a pass photo of each member
- Submit a scanned identity card (for Indonesian participant) or passport (for the international participant) of each member;
- Upload AYSPP 2019 poster to your team’s Instagram and make it as creative as you can. Kindly tag at least 3 people to invite them to join our program.
After completing the account registration, the team must submit the Business Model Canvas in the format of a canvas, in which participants could refer to this template. However, feel free to use your own template as the canvas in the link solely serves as a reference. Please submit the canvas before the deadline given.; By submitting the Business Model Canvas, a team has automatically been registered. Your idea must follow the criterion and eligibility stated on requirements.
Deadline: Sept 16th, 2019
For more information, please follow this link