ASEAN Credit Transfer System is now open for applications. Undergraduate students of AUN university members are invited to apply for either a student exchange program with or without a scholarship of one-semester exchange program from August – December 2019. UI offers a scholarship program called “UI Study Award”. This scholarship is given as financial support as much as IDR 22,500,000 to incoming students who spend a one-semester exchange at Universitas Indonesia. The students should meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled as an active student of AUN member universities
- Accepted as an exchange student at Universitas Indonesia under AUN-ACTS scheme
- Applying for the award with approval from home university (submitting a recommendation letter from home university)
Note: selection will be conducted upon the students’ acceptance at UI
|Brunei Darussalam||Universiti Brunei Darussalam|
|Cambodia||1. Royal University of Law and Economics2. Royal University of Phnom Penh|
|Indonesia||1. Institut Teknologi Bandung2. Universitas Airlangga3. Universitas Gadjah Mada4. Universitas Indonesia|
|Lao PDR||National Univerity of Laos|
|Malaysia||1. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia2. Universiti Putra Malaysia3. Universiti Sains Malaysia4. Universiti Utara Malaysia
5. University of Malaya
|Myanmar||1. Institute of Economics2. University of Mandalay3. University of Yangon|
|Philippines||1. Ateneo de Manila University2. De La Salle University3. University of the Philippines|
|Singapore||1. Nanyang Technological University2. National University of Singapore3. Singapore Management University|
|Thailand||1. Burapha University2. Chiang Mai University3. Chulalongkorn University4. Mahidol University
5. Prince of Songkla University
|Vietnam||1. Can Tho University2. Vietnam National University – Hanoi3. Vietnam National University – Ho Chi Minh City|
- Should have completed at least two (2) semesters at UI;
- Having good academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.00 or equivalent;
- Having good English proficiency with minimum TOEFL (ITP paper-based only ) 500 or IELTS 6.0
- AUN-ACTS Form (from home university’s International Office (IRO))
- English proficiency certificate
- Academic transcript issued by faculty
- Recommendation letter from home university
- UI student exchange application package
How to apply:
- The student must be nominated by the home university’s International Office (IRO). IRO will be able to nominate and submit the application on 26 October 2019 at the latest.
- Register and upload all requirements through AUN-ACTS website before 26 October 2019
- Each participating university may have different submission deadline; you should adjust the deadline with your proposed university selection.
- Each participating university may have different standards of the minimum score for TOEFL or IETLS; you should adjust the requirement with your proposed university selection.
- Once your application has been approved (selection at home university level), the International Office will issue Letter of Endorsement for you and send your application to your proposed university
- You will get a Letter of Acceptance if your proposed university approves your application. Then, you will be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Please ask your home university’s International Office (IRO) for UI Study Abroad Booklet.
For more information, kindly contact:
International Office Universitas Indonesia
PAU Building 1st floor
Attention: Lady N. B. Farisco (Lady)