On Monday (12/08/2019), delegations from the Sejong University, South Korea, attended a meeting with Universitas Indonesia, taking place at International Meeting Room, Rectorate Building 1st Floor, Campus UI Depok.
The delegations were as follows:
- Jaehong LEE, Vice President for International Affairs
- Jinhwan Moon, Director of International Affairs
- Sangsik Park, Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering
- Novina Saraswati Putri, Global Marketer
The delegations were welcomed by drg. Baiduri Widanarko, M.KKK, Ph.D., Head of International Office. Also attending the meeting were:
- Mrs. Alfrida Esther, Coordinator for International Mobility, International Office
- Nurul Wirastiningtyas, Coordinator Facilitation for International Cooperation
The agenda of the meeting was to highlight teaching and research activity and the opportunities for collaboration across the full spectrum of staff and student mobility. Both parties also discussed about MoU renewal and further collaboration in exchange and research.