On Friday (28/06/2019), delegations from Tsukuba University, Japan, attended a meeting with Universitas Indonesia, taking place at Faculty of Medicine, UI Salemba.
The delegation was Prof. Osamu Ohneda, Tsukuba University.
The delegations were welcomed by Dr. dr. Dwiana Ocviyanti, SpOG(K) (Vice Dean). Also attending the meeting were:
- Dr. rer. physiol. dr. Septelia Inawati Wanandi
- Dr. dr. Andon Hestiantoro, SpOG(K), MPH (Manager for collaboration, venture and alumni affair) – dr.Andon
- Dr. dr. Murti Andriastuti, SpA(K) (Manager of Education)
- Indah Susanti (International Relation Office FMUI)
- drg. Baiduri Widanarko, MKKK, PhD (Head of International Office)
- dr. Tiroy Junita
The agenda of the meeting was to discuss about collaboration with Tsukuba University.
UI and Tsukuba University can have collaboration in research (for example regarding stem cell and burn) and developing joint program for students. UI and Tsukuba University will continue to collaborate and extend MOU, as well as expanding the scope of faculties and study areas involved in upcoming collaboration. Both parties can conduct joint program for MD students and clinical specialist students. Before conducting fair in September, UI and Tsukuba University will arrange video conference or correspondence to further elaborate plan about joint program and follow up about Tsukuba University relation office establishment in UI.