Application period for AUN-ACTS UI Study Award is now officially open. UI undergraduate students are invited to apply for a one-semester exchange program in one of AUN (ASEAN University Network) member universities for September intake. Universitas Indonesia will provide financial support available for one-semester exchange or one-trimester exchange. The scholarship will be given to students in a one-time grant manner.
• Should have completed at least two (2) semesters at UI
• Having good academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Having good English proficiency with minimum TOEFL (ITP paper-based) 550 or IELTS 6.0
List of Member Universities: https://acts.ui.ac.id/scholarships/member-universities-scholarship.html
1. AUN-ACTS Application Form
2. Academic Transcript
3. English Certificate (TOEFL/IELTS)
4. Recommendation Letter (from faculty level)
5. Motivation letter
6. Study plan
7. Other documents required by the proposed university
How to apply:
1. Apply online through https://apps.acts.ui.ac.id/home/applyfront
2. Submit all requirements to the International Office before the deadline (deadlines can vary, depends on the university you are applying to).
• Each participating university may have different submission deadline; you should adjust the deadline with your proposed university selection.
• Each participating university may have different standards of the minimum score for TOEFL or IETLS; you should adjust the requirement with your proposed university selection.
• Once your application has been approved (selection at home university level), the International Office will issue Letter of Endorsement for you and send your application to your proposed university
• You will get a Letter of Acceptance if your proposed university approves your application. Then, you will be eligible to apply for the scholarship.