- UI students sitting in undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Students must be sitting in 3rd semester to 6th semester when applying.
- Obtaining ITP/International TOEFL with minimum score of 550 (PBT); or IELTS minimum score of 6.0
- Obtaining minimum GPA of 3.30.
- Other requirements from related program
- Recommendation letter from the faculty signed by Dean, Vice Dean, Manager of Student Affairs or Manager of Education.
- TOEFL/IELTS Score Certificate
- Academic transcript in English
- Motivation Letter
- The applicants submit the completed application forms and other required documents (copy of TOEFL to the International Office by deadline at the latest.
- International Office reviews the documents of the applicants and contacts the applicants who pass the selection process for the interview.
- International Office interviews the selected candidates to be nominated to partner university.
- International Office sends the letter of recommendation and other supporting documents of the recommended students to the partner university by e-mail and air mail.
- Partner university inform the result of acceptance and the scholarship if any of the recommended students by e-mail.
- Partner university send the Letter of Acceptance to the International Office of Universitas Indonesia.
Contact International Office
Central Administration Building 1st Floor,
Depok 16424, INDONESIA
Ph: (62-21) 78880139, 786 7222 ext.100520
Fax: (62-21) 7888 0139, 727 0017