Study abroad requirements primarily depend on the host university you wish to study. We suggest you do extensive research on the eligibility, requirements, specific documents required as well as whether or not the credits obtained are transferable to UI. In general, you may wish to look up to the exchange requirements and process as a reference only.
- UI students sitting in undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Students must be sitting in 3rd semester to 6th semester when applying.
- Obtaining ITP/International TOEFL with minimum score of 550 (PBT); or IELTS minimum score of 6.0
- Obtaining minimum GPA of 3.30.
- Other requirements from related program
- Recommendation letter from the faculty signed by Dean, Vice Dean, Manager of Student Affairs or Manager of Education.
- TOEFL/IELTS Score Certificate
- Academic transcript in English
- Motivation Letter
- The applicants submit the completed application forms and other required documents (copy of TOEFL to the International Office or the host university by deadline at the latest).
- International Office sends the letter of recommendation and other supporting documents of the recommended students to the host university by e-mail and air mail, if applicable.
- Host university inform the result of acceptance and the scholarship if any of the recommended students by e-mail.
- Host university send the Letter of Acceptance to the International Office of Universitas Indonesia.
Contact International Office
Central Administration Building 1st Floor,
Depok 16424, INDONESIA
Ph: (62-21) 78880139, 786 7222 ext.100520
Fax: (62-21) 7888 0139, 727 0017