Get a funded opportunity to study in a culturally rich nation, one of the Asia’s emerging economies, Indonesia. Universitas Indonesia offers scholarship for foreign students to take master’s degree in a wide array of discipline.
- UI GREAT scholarship is offered to non-Indonesian citizens applying for Master’s degree
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements in order to be eligible for the scholarship. Please refer to UI Admission Brochure for Graduate Program on https://admission.ui.ac.id/
- All admission process is done through https://admission.ui.ac.id/
- The scholarship does not include the preparatory Indonesian or English course
- Applicants applying to master’s degree by research will need to submit research proposal during further selection process
- Applicants must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 while studying at UI
- Applicants must have received at least 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccination
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- Visa and Stay Permit Allowance
- Airfare Allowance
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Settlement Allowance
- Monthly Allowance
- Accommodation in dormitory*
- Books and Research Allowance
- Quarantine Fees (if applicable)
*Monthly allowance is reduced if students decide to live off-campus
- UI GREAT applicants do not need to pay for admission registration fee.
Please upload Letter of Statement for UI GREAT and preferably if you also have Recommendation Letter from Indonesian Embassy (free format). Merge these two documents into one pdf file to replace the admission registration fee payment receipt. Size maximum for this document is 3MB.
- It is mandatory for UI GREAT Scholarship applicants to fulfill the English proficiency requirement of the chosen major/study program/faculty. In the case where Indonesian language qualification is required and the applicants can not meet the Indonesian Language proficiency requirements, applicant must submit the Letter of Commitment for Language.
Application Closing Date : 31 May 2022
Announcement : 20 June 2022
Confirmation of Offer : 30 June 2022
Visa Application Deadline : 4 July 2022
General Queries and Scholarship
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : international.ui.ac.id
Question about online admission process, requirements and documents:
Email : email@example.com
Website : admission.ui.ac.id