International Credit Transfer Program 2021 (Program Transfer Kredit Internasional 2021) is a part of the program from MBKM and is funded by Dikti.
- The universities are non-vocational universities listed in Kemdikbud.
- Each university has International Office or similar organizations.
- Each university possesses MoU or MoA with partner universities.
- Transferred credits could be in the form of courses, thesis, or internship.
- Credits transferred are equal to 6 – 20 Indonesian credits (SKS).
- All programs will be held fully online.
Each student will be selected by UI or nominated by departments (Program Studi) with requirements as:
- Undergraduate (S1), graduate, and doctorate students (S2, S3) with active status
- Nationality: Indonesian
- Students in minimum semester 3
- GPA min 3.0 or HIGHER
- Currently not affiliated in another scholarship program (no double-funding)
- Will not be graduated from UI until the program has complete
- Recommendation letter signed by Dean or Vice Dean
- Legalized transcript
- Motivation letter (1 page)
- Proof of English Proficiency Test Certificate (IELTS: 5.0 (min), TOEFL ITP 450 (min) OR HIGHER
- Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from the partner university
- Learning agreement (Download here) signed by sending institution and receiving institution.
- Proof of communication with partner university (e.g.: screen-captured email or other online communication media)
a. Living cost as much as Rp3.500.000
b. Educational fund (registration fee, academical fee, library fee, etc.) as much as at cost
c. Journal access and books amounting to at cost bantuan pembelian buku dan/atau akses jurnal as much as at cost
There will be a maximum amount for educational and other fund limited by Direktorat Pembelajaran dan Kemahasiswaan, Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi, Kemendikbud RI.
- Document application for selection period by UI (documents are applied via email email@example.com with subject PTKI UI 2021_Full Name before May 16th, 2021, at 23.59 WIB).
- Student passed administration selection.
- Student passed interview test.
- Submission for nominated students for TKI Program by a proposal submitted to the program.
- An announcement by KEMENDIKBUD for universities that passed the selection process (June 30th 2021).
- Nominated students will be contacted by KUI.
- The program will be held from August until December 31, 2021.
- The program report and the final report will be submitted at December 31, 2021.
For more information and questions download the Technical Guide here.