The application period for AUN-ACTS at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia is open.
ACTS (ASEAN Credit Transfer System) applies to the student exchange program among 26 Member Universities of the ASEAN University Network (AUN). UI undergraduate students are invited to apply for this one-semester exchange program in one of AUN (ASEAN University Network) member universities.
- A student with active status
- Students should be at least in their 3rd semester at UI by the time of application
- Have not registered 144 credits at UI (including credits on the last semester at UI before departing for exchange) by the time of the application
- Mandatory to transfer credits from exchange period to UI
- Will not graduate from UI until the exchange period is completed
- GPA ≥ 3.2 (all majors)
- English proficiency standard:
- TOEFL PBT ≥ 550
- TOEFL ITP ≥ 550
- TOEFL iBT ≥ 80
- IELTS ≥ 6.0
If the host university has higher eligibility, we will follow the eligibility of the host university.
- Recommendations from faculty signed by Dean or Vice Dean
- Legalized Final transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- IRS for the last semester at UI before departing exchange
- English Proficiency Certificate
- PBT at least 550
- ITP at least 550
- iBT at least 80
- IELTS at least 6.0
- Motivation Letter
- Study Plan
- ACTS Application Form
- Other documents required by the proposed university
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online here
- Submit all requirements to the International Office before 31 December 2021.
- Please check the available modules here
- Click Here to access the Starter Package
- Please visit this link for the list of courses available.
List of Faculty:
- Economics and Management
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Engineering and Built Environment
- Information Science and Technology
- Science And Technology
- Health Sciences
- Islamic Studies & Arabic Linguistics
- The course delivery methods for this exchange program are face-to-face, hybrid, and online (students will be contacted by the faculty later).
- All exchange students will have to arrange the place for Quarantine by themselves. Please see more information in the Quarantine SOP as attached.
- For those who would like to stay at our on-campus accommodation at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (Kolej Ibu Zain), please check out the Accommodation Brochure (as attached) to make a reservation at least 45 days prior to your arrival. The brochure attached is to provide you with detailed information about this on-campus accommodation.
- Gentle reminder: Please note that accommodation at UKM is not guaranteed.
For more info about AUN-ACTS, please click here