JENESYS 2022 Japan-ASEAN Online Exchange Program is now open for application!
JENESYS* is a people-to-people exchange program between Japan and the Asia-Pacific region launched by the Japanese Government. The program aims at promoting mutual trust and understanding among the peoples of Japan and the Asia-Pacific region and building a basis for future friendship and cooperation. It also encourages an understanding of Japan’s economy, society, history, diverse culture, politics and diplomatic relations. Batch 2 will be held by the theme, “Japan-ASEAN Development Cooperation.”
This program is eligible for UI Undergraduate students up to 20 years old
- Recommendation Letter from faculty signed by Dean or Vice DeanIn this recommendation letter, please indicate:
- The outbound exchange scheme that your faculty support and acknowledge (only online or only offline or both online and offline schemes are supported and acknowledged)
- Students will not graduate from UI until the exchange program is completed
- Academic credits earned from exchange programs abroad can be converted to UI
- Legalized Final transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- Social media info (username and number of followers)
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to email@example.com at the latest on 30 June 2022.