The application period for AUN-ACTS at the University of Brunei Darussalam is open.
ACTS (ASEAN Credit Transfer System) applies to the student exchange program among 26 Member Universities of the ASEAN University Network (AUN). UI undergraduate students are invited to apply for this one-semester exchange program in one of AUN (ASEAN University Network) member universities.
- UI student with active status
- Students should be at least in their 3rd semester at UI by the time of application
- Have not registered 144 credits at UI (including credits on the last semester at UI before departing for exchange) by the time of the application
- Mandatory to transfer credits from exchange period to UI
- Will not graduate from UI until the exchange period is completed
- GPA ≥ 3.2 (all majors)
- English proficiency standard:
- TOEFL PBT ≥ 550
- TOEFL ITP ≥ 550
- TOEFL iBT ≥ 79
- IELTS ≥ 6.0
If the host university has higher eligibility, we will follow the eligibility of the host university.
- Recommendations from faculty signed by Dean or Vice Dean
- Legalized Final transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- IRS for the last semester at UI before departing exchange
- English Proficiency Certificate
- PBT at least 550
- ITP at least 550
- iBT at least 79
- IELTS at least 6.0
- Motivation Letter
- Study Plan
- ACTS Application Form
- Other documents required by the proposed university
Please read the following documents:
- The submission deadline will follow the date set by the International Office, Universitas Indonesia for selection purposes.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online here
- Submit all requirements to the International Office via email through firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 September 2022.
• Each participating university may have a different submission deadline; you should adjust the deadline with your proposed university selection.
• Each participating university may have different standards of the minimum score for TOEFL or IETLS; you should adjust the requirement with your proposed university selection.
• Once your application has been approved (selection at home university level), the International Office will issue a Letter of Endorsement for you and send your application to your proposed university
• You will get a Letter of Acceptance if your proposed university approves your application. Then, you will be eligible to apply for the scholarship.