Kyungpook National University, South Korea offers an online winter short course for undergraduates! Download the brochure or head to the Kyungpook National University site to learn more about the program.
January 9th ~ 20th, 2023 (2 weeks, 3 credits)
- UI student with active status.
- Students should be at the minimum, in their 3rd semester at UI, at the time of application.
- Have not registered 144 credits at UI (Including credits on the last semester at UI before departing for exchange) by the time of application.
- Will not graduate from UI until the short course period is completed.
- GPA min. 3.2 (all major)
- English Proficiency Standard:
– TOEFL PBT min. 550
– TOEFL ITP min. 550
– TOEFL iBT min. 79
– IELTS min. 6.5
US$ 100 (Transfer commission must be paid by applicants and make sure program fees are transferred under the name of the participant)
Korean language classes, cultural experiences, and virtual excursion.
- A faculty recommendation letter signed by Dean or Vice Dean with particular information needs to be included. Please read “NOTES” for detailed information about it.
- Legalized latest transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- English Proficiency Certificate
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to email@example.com at the latest on November 18th, 2022.
- If the host university has higher eligibility, we will follow the eligibility of the host university.
- Students who have previously participated/enrolled in any program from International Office UI are NOT eligible to join this program.
- In the recommendation letter, please indicate that the student will not graduate from UI until the short course is completed.
For application, more details about the program, fee, and schedule, head to Kyungpook website by clicking here.