Experienced scholars from Chonnam National University and other prestigious universities around the world will guide you through a true intellectual experience. Student participants can take up to 3 credits during the four-week period and experience Korean culture during the CNU International Summer Session [ISS].
• Program Period: June 24 – July 20, 2021
• Class Hours: 45 hours (3 hours a day / 4 days a week / M, T, Th, F)
• Time: 10:00 – 13:00 or 16:00-19:00 (KST / GMT+9)
• Cultural Experiences: All participants will receive a box full of amazing Korean stuff!
- K-Pop Dance (BTS member, J-hope’s dancing teacher will join us!)
- K-Food (Hoddeok) Making
- Korean Calligraphy and make an Injang (Korean personal seal)
- Language Exchange with Korean buddy
• Official Language of the Program: English
• Fee: Total
800,000KRW 500,000KRW (approximately USD446)
– Application Fee (Non-refundable): 150,000KRW
Tuition: 300,000KRW Waived
– Cultural Experience and Program fee: 350,000KRW
2021 CNU International Summer Session – ONLINE
|March 31, Wed.||International Student Application Submission Deadline|
|April 9, Fri.||Program Fee Payment Deadline|
|June 24, Thur.||CNU ISS Welcoming Ceremony and Orientation|
|June 25, Fri.||Classes begin|
|July 20, Tue.||Final Exam and Farewell Ceremony|
- Recommendations from faculty signed by Dean or Vice Dean (only for this program, the recommendation letter can be sent after applying)
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on 29 March 2021.