The SATU Presidents’ Forum, in collaboration with NCKU’s College of Management (COM), will be hosting a series of virtual courses under the theme: Entrepreneurship for Global Challenge: Empowering Tomorrow’s Innovators.
1. Course Duration: 2020/8/25-2020/8/29
2. Application Deadline: August 1st, 2020
3. This program is self-funded
4. Application Fee: $10 USD (for student nominees from SATU member universities- please see “Nomination Sheet” attached)
4. All students who complete the course will be issued a certificate
Students who are interested can submit an application along with supporting documents:
2. Final transcripts GPA min. 3.0 for all major
3. TOEFL ITP at least 550
4. Scan of passport
5. Recommendations of the faculty
6. Students willing to pay USD10 for registration.
All documents have to be merged in 1 (ONE) pdf format file in the order listed above. Send the documents to email@example.com at the latest on 1st August 2020.
Please visit the website for more information (http://summerschool.web2.ncku.edu.tw/)