A comprehensive summer program of over 4.5 weeks has been specially curated to build and enhance key skill sets that are important for students to be Future-Ready. Both NTU and specially selected ACI students shall be invited to embark on a TF learning journey. ACI students shall first travel to Singapore to meet up with NTU students for cultural and academic immersion. Here at NTU, they will be assigned to take an Entrepreneurship course, attend workshops and lectures covering Design/System thinking, intercultural and holistic resilience competencies, and apply the learnings to solve an SDG issue within a multicultural and interdisciplinary team. This shall build hands-on learning experience and allow the students to be more confident to solve real-world issues within the heart of Global Asia.
Upon the completion of their initial learning journey at NTU, all participants shall travel to a nearby Asian country hosted by one of the NTU Asian Partner Institutions to complete the second part of their learning journey.
26 June 2024 to 27 July 2024 (inclusive of traveling)
|26 June 2024
|15 July 2024
|Outbound (Hanoi, Vietnam)
|15 July 2024
|27 July 2024
FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- UI student with active status.
- Students should be at the minimum, in their 3rd semester at UI, at the time of application.
- Have not registered 144 credits at UI (Including credits on the last semester at UI before departing for exchange) by the time of application.
- Mandatory to transfer credits exchange period to UI.
- Will not graduate from UI until the exchange period is completed.
- GPA min. 3.2 (all major)
- English Proficiency Standard:
– TOEFL PBT min. 550
– TOEFL ITP min. 550
– TOEFL iBT min. 79
– IELTS min. 6.5
- Mandatory to purchase International Insurance that covers COVID-19 treatment
- Mandatory to have a passport before applying
- Hold leadership positions in any of the university student activity clubs and/or be involved in community service
- Students who have previously participated/enrolled in any international program from International Office UI or any other opportunities including IISMA are NOT eligible.
- Not currently applying for another exchange or study abroad with fee paying program, e.g: IISMA
- A faculty recommendation letter signed by the Dean or Vice Dean with particular information needs to be included. Please read “NOTES” for detailed information about it.
- Legalized latest transcripts (GPA min. 3.2)
- IRS for last semester at UI before departing exchange
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Motivation Letter
- Statement letter of willingness not to leave the country if the faculty does not give permission
- Written approval letter of departure from parents
12 February 2024
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply here
- Please click here to download the application guide
- Information Sheet
LIVING EXPENSES (estimated)
To see the estimated living cost and budget plan for your studies, please visit this link: https://international.ui.ac.id/living-expenses/
If the host university has higher eligibility, we will follow the eligibility of the host university.
In the recommendation letter, please indicate:
- The Outbound Exchange Scheme that your faculty supports and acknowledges. (only online or only offline or both online and offline schemes are supported and acknowledged)
- The student will not graduate from UI until the exchange program is completed.
- Academic credits earned from exchange programs abroad can be converted/transferred to UI.